Subject: [edu-team] Sunday afternoon tutorial

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:51:02 -0800

I believe we decided I'd do a tutorial on bridging/routing, etc. on Sunday.
I looked on www.ietf.org and couldn't find an agenda posted (though maybe
I'm just not good at following the links to find it). But at any rate, is
there an agenda item posted for the meeting and does it
include the Sunday afternoon tutorial? What does it say exactly?

If it's not there yet, and we have to request it, perhaps it should say
"tutorial on routing and bridging algorithms"

Radia

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:53:05 -0500

Hi,

I did send the Marcia the names of the 4 presentations which included 
the routing and bridging session. But I have not sent in the page we 
would like added to the IETF62 listing a short description of the 
tutorials or the note we would like sent to first time attendees.  I 
was waiting to receive the write up from all the class givers, but did 
not receive them all and need to catch up now.

a.