Subject: [edu-team] Fwd: WG Chairs Lunch for Minneapolis

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:03:24 -0500

Hi All,

For the Minneapolis WG chairs lunch, I think it might be useful to 
have the attached agenda. If folks agree, I will contact the proposed 
speakers/panelists and see if they are willing to participate.

Margaret

WG Chair Document Shepherding (40 min)
Presenter:  Me or Allison Mankin
Topic:
     In November, the IESG decided to roll out the WG Chair Document
     Shepherding process changes recommended by the PROTO Team
     IETF-wide.  What are these processes and how will they effect the
     role of the WG chair?  Chair should prepare for this session by
     reading:

     <insert-document-pointer-here> 
     [the document is listed as expired, but I think an update is
     due shortly]

IETF Liaison Panel Discussion (30 min)
Panelists:  Fred Baker, Scott Bradner, Bernard Aboba, Donald Eastlake,
             Leslie Daigle
Topic:
     What do WG Chairs need to know about liaisons and the IETF liaison
     process?  Should your group be coordinating with an other standards
     body?  If so, what are the right (and wrong) ways to do that?

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:22:37 -0800

Both sound good to me, and it's good to have a split session.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:25:55 -0500

Yes, I think that the split sessions work better, too.

Margaret

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:27:15 -0500

Sounds like a good session idea to me.

a.

On 5 feb 2005, at 10.03, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

>     <insert-document-pointer-here>     [the document is listed as 
> expired, but I think an update is
>     due shortly]
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:56:24 -0500 (EST)

> Panelists:  Fred Baker, Scott Bradner, Bernard Aboba, Donald Eastlake,

works for me

Scott

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:44:44 -0800

fine.

            jak