Subject: [edu-team] Dinner Reservations for Thursday

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:25:42 -0600

Hi,

After talking to several people and given the fact that many of us have 
already eaten enough meals at Harmony, I have reserved a table at 
Staccato (1125/1150 Marquette) for Thursday at 1800.

Harald Alvestrand  - yes
Marcia Beaulieu - no
Scott Bradner  - yes
Brian Carpenter - yes if in, or close to, hotel
Spencer Dawkins - yes
Avri Doria - yes
Susan Harris - yes
Paul Hoffman - yes
James Kempf - yes
Mirjam Kuehne - yes
April Marine - ?
Radia Perlman - yes
James Seng - ?

I have been told this is right around the corner, hence very close.  I 
will get specific directions and send them out before Thursday evening. 
  The web site for the restaurant is:
   http://www.planet99.com/minneapolis/restaurants/12519.html - though 
it does not say very much.  I looked at the menu at the restaurant 
hospitality table and it is moderately priced with a fairly wide 
section.  It is described as casual and at least one person vouches for 
its quality.

I set the reservation for 6PM instead of setting the meeting time for 
6PM to try and accommodate those who have tight schedules.  I figure we 
can meet by 1745 in the lobby (ground floor) and walk over.  Anyone who 
can't meet us by then, can come over when they can.

Hope to see you all there.

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team