Subject: [edu-team] Welcome

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:53:32 -0500

Hi,

As we discussed at the Edu Team dinner, I invited Thomas Narten to join 
  the team.   He has graciously agreed to join and I have now added him 
to the email list.

I have also added Brian as the responsible AD to the list.  Hope he 
doesn't mind.

a.

Note: I will try to send out the notes I took at dinner in a bit.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:29:53 -0500

Welcome, Thomas and Brian!!

Margaret

At 10:53 AM -0500 3/14/05, [email-masked] wrote:
>Hi,
>
>As we discussed at the Edu Team dinner, I invited Thomas Narten to 
>join  the team.   He has graciously agreed to join and I have now 
>added him to the email list.
>