Subject: [edu-team] a suggestion

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:23:22 -0400 (EDT)

>From [email-masked]  Tue May 31 04:33:56 2005
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:28:32 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Organization: Acreo AB
To: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Subject: liaison handling on the wg chair training

haven't cj´hecked the status, but when I did the wg chair training
very little was mentioned on how to handle liaisons and communications
from other SDDOs and organizations

would it be a good idea to add this to the wg chair training?

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:49:52 +0200

If the new liaison handling tool is operational by Paris,
that would be worth an explanation and/or demo, as well
as an overview of the two recent relevant RFCs.

So would the new proceedings upload tool, which will be
in pilot test for the Paris meetings.

     Brian

Scott Bradner wrote:
> X-Original-To: [email-masked]
> Delivered-To: [email-masked]
> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414
> X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
>

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:43:30 -0400

The WG Chairs have consistently enjoyed/requested tools as a topic in 
the ongoing WG chair training.  So, it might be worthwhile to 
highlight tools in the upcoming session.  In addition to the 
liaison/proceedings tools, it might be worthwhile to have Henrik talk 
about the tools that he has available for WGs (nits checker, 
automatic WG web page generator, etc.).

Margaret