Subject: [edu-team] Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:06:56 -0400

Hi,

we should have a telephone meeting in the next week or two in order to 
coordinate on the planning for Paris.  At this point I see several 
items for an agenda:

- review the plans for Pairs classes.  As you may have noticed, we have 
scheduled the full program we discussed at the last meeting and have 
been able, thanks to the help fro Marcia, to list the classes on the 
registration page.  I would like to make sure that everything is in 
place, especially on the new class on DNS.

- discuss the progress on the brining new work presentation.

- ISOC/EDU newsletter

- i am sure there are other topics

Next week I am fine except for: Tuesday at 11 EDT
the week after both the 17th and the 18th are not good for 
(tuesday-wednesday)

In the past we have been successful with having the meeting at:
     8am Pacific, 11am Easter, 5pm Central Europe and 12pm Singapore.

though we may consider moving it an hour earlier to make it easier for 
Singapore.

Please let me know about availability and agenda items.  Also, let me 
know where you will be so I can include the correct toll free numbers.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 15:14:31 -0400 (EDT)

> the week after both the 17th and the 18th are not good for

If possible let's aim for this coming week - the week of the 16th is
NANOG.

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 12:25:36 -0700

Next week I will be gone from Wed the 11 through Friday the 13th. I'll
be available anytime Monday or Tuesday. I'm in Pacific time zone.
The following week I'm available (though I understand that it conflicts with
NANOG).

Radia

[email-masked] wrote:

> - review the plans for Pairs classes.  As you may have noticed, we 
> have scheduled the full program we discussed at the last meeting and 
> have been able, thanks to the help fro Marcia, to list the classes on 
> the registration page.  I would like to make sure that everything is 
> in place, especially on the new class on DNS.
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 17:32:20 +0100

> the week after both the 17th and the 18th are not good for 

Due to an impromptu trip to Maputo, I am no longer available this 
coming week.  since the week after is Nanog and seems to be bad for 
some members, perhaps we should aim for the week of 22 May.

a.

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 13:46:46 -0500

This would work for me.

Spencer

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:40:41 -0400

Hi,

How about one of:

Alternate 1: 25 May (Wednesday GMT)
   8am Pacific, 11am Eastern, 5pm Central Europe and 12pm Singapore

Alternate 2: 26 May
   8am Pacific, 11am Eastern, 5pm Central Europe and 12pm Singapore

Alternate 3: 27 May
   8am Pacific, 11am Eastern, 5pm Central Europe and 12pm Singapore

We can pick the one with most possible attendees,

In acking, please let me know which of the alternatives you can make 
and let me know what country you are in so I can be sure to include the 
right access numbers.

For me, I can make any of them and will be in Sweden.

Tentative Agenda is below.

thanks

a.

been able, thanks to the help from Marcia, to list the classes on the 

- discuss the progress on the bringing new work presentation.

- ISOC/EDU newsletter

- yearly session - should we have our yearly open meeting in Paris or 
Vancouver?

- Looking ahead to Vancouver

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:50:21 -0700

Any of these work for me.

            jak

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 22:08:09 -0500

Pooh - NONE of them work for me! I'm at VON in Stockholm or on a plane 
back to the US all three days...

Spencer

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
To: "avri doria" <[email-masked]>; "EDU Team" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [edu-team] Tentative Meeting Plan

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:42:59 -0700

I am available any of those. I'm in the US. (Pacific time zone)

Radia

avri doria wrote:

> and let me know what country you are in so I can be sure to include 
> the right access numbers.
>
>> we should have a telephone meeting in the next week or two in order 
>> to coordinate on the planning for Paris.  At this point I see several 
>> items for an agenda:
>>
>
> have been able, thanks to the help from Marcia, to list the classes on

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:00:57 +0200

26/5 collides with the IESG meeting.

    Brian

avri doria wrote:
> In acking, please let me know which of the alternatives you can make and 
> let me know what country you are in so I can be sure to include the 
> right access numbers.
>

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 00:11:45 -0700

We haven't picked a time, right? Or did I miss a message?

Radia

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:16:07 +0200

Hi,

Not yet.  I was waiting on responses.

We have 2 IESG members who cannot make the 26th
and one non iesg who can only make the 26th.

so, going with my original goal of maximizing participation.  i 
recommend we meet on the 27th.
I will send out the dial in details soon.

a.

On 23 maj 2005, at 09.11, Radia Perlman wrote:

>>> to coordinate on the planning for Paris.  At this point I see 
>>> several items for an agenda:
>>>
>>
>> have been able, thanks to the help from Marcia, to list the classes 
>> on the registration page.  I would like to make sure that everything 
>> is in place, especially on the new class on DNS.
>>