Subject: [edu-team] links in the tao document

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:33:45 -0400

Hi,

I'm currently doing some (much overdue) proposals for changes to the
main IETF web pages, as part of the tools team.  There are a couple
places where it seemed to me to be a good idea to link to particular
sub-sections of the tao.  (There's also to be an explicit link to the
edu site, just as there is now.)

It turns out that the anchor links in the tao document itself, as it
exists on the edu site, are incorrect.  For example, if you visit
<http://edu.ietf.org/tao> and then click on the hyperlinked number 3,
you get to <http://edu.ietf.org/#anchor3>, which is incorrect.  I
suspect this is because of the way xml2rfc handles links; but in any
case, I thought you'd like to know.

Best,
A

-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:22:12 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Andrew - we'll check on this.

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> !DSPAM:434bd530239672576818674!
>
>