Subject: [edu-team] WG Chairs Training Lunch in Vancouver

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:18:49 -0400

Hi All,

As usual, we will be having a training lunch open to all WG and BOF 
chairs during the Vancouver IETF on Wednesday, November 9th.  A 
complementary lunch will be provided, and all WG and BOF chairs are 
encouraged to attend!

If you plan to attend, please RSVP to [email-masked] by Wednesday, 
November 2nd.

The Vancouver session will focus on meeting management.  David Meyer 
will give a short talk on how WG chairs should prepare before and 
follow-up after WG meetings.  Allison Mankin will then talk to us 
about tools development in this area, including the new Meeting 
Management Tool that was introduced for this IETF.  There will an 
opportunity to discuss meeting management issues, in general, and to 
provide feedback on our current and future tools requirement in this 
area.

I hope to see you all in Vancouver!

Margaret

WG Chairs Training Lunch
WEDNESDAY, November 9, 2005
1130-1300, Location TBD
===========================
Meeting Management -- David Meyer (20 min)
     - How to prepare for a meeting, agendas, etc.
     - What do you need to do after a meeting?

See:  http://www.potaroo.net/ietf/idref/draft-meyer-wg-post-meeting/

Meeting Management Tools -- Allison Mankin  (20 min)
     - What current tools are available
     - Future plans for meeting management tools

Round-Table Discussion:
Meeting Management Issue & Tools -- All (30 min)
     - What meeting management issues do you face?
     - Feedback on existing tools
     - Are there additional tools that would help?

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team