Subject: [edu-team] topic for Chair's luncheon.

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:29:16 -0500

hi,

We should be planning that now.  suggestions so far:

- Thomas' BoF draft.

- building consensus in the IETF suggested by Melinda shore

- "What the heck is the IAB anyway?" Something like
     http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/talks/NANOG35/iab
     suggested by Dave Meyer

- other ideas?

We should probably settle this in the next 2 weeks, so that the  
arrangements can be made and the invitation sent out at least a month  
in advance of the meeting.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 13:57:24 +0100

That looks like plenty. I'd give priority to the consensus-building
topic, if we have someone ready to lead it (maybe a debate as much
as a presentation?).

     Brian