Subject: [edu-team] uploading slides

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:13:54 -0800

Sorry for the broadcast nature of this, but how do I upload my
tutorial presentation slides for inclusion in the proceedings?

Is it via the "IETF Meeting Session Request Tool" link at
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/67-IETF.html? If so, how do I get an account?

Thomas

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:07:38 -0800

Hi,

Normally I just upload them to the proceedings and the edu team web  
site.

In fact I was going to send a request to all presenters to send me  
their slides.

as for an account and uploading to proceedings, I am not sure how you  
would go about getting that.

a.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:49:01 +0100

Avri,

I suggest you ask the Secretariat for the official story for
non-WG non-BOF sessions.

   Brian

Avri Doria wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Normally I just upload them to the proceedings and the edu team web  site.
>