Subject: [edu-team] Resignation as Edu co-leader

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:51:04 -0400

hi,

I just let Russ and Margaret know, and now figure I should let the  
rest of you know.

I was recently elected Chair of ICANN's GSNO council (the group that  
recommends policy relating to existing and new gTLDs).  This  
volunteer post has essentially sucked up most all of the free time I  
had for unpaid activities, so I decided that I better pull back the  
extent of my volunteer involvement in the IETF.

I have really enjoyed working with the team as its coordinator over  
the past few years and hope to remain active in the future, but  
without the time sensitive obligations of a co-leader.  I feel quite  
confident in leaving the leadership in the hands of the teams founder.

Thanks for everything

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:38:37 -0500

> Thanks for everything

Likewise - and I look forward to working with you again!

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:55:48 +0200

A shame for us, and a good thing for ICANN.

Thanks very much (as your ex-AD)!

    Brian