Subject: [edu-team] Newcomer Tutorial video

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:08:04 +0200

Hello,

We now have the audio and video of the Newcomers Tutorial on the ISOC
web site. You can watch it when you go to :
http://www.isoc.org/educpillar/fellowship/index.shtml

As discussed earlier, I think it would be great if we could make them
also available on the Edu Team pages. I am not sure who is updating the
edu team pages these days. I suggest you download the files and put them 
directly on the edu site:

>>>> http://www.isocdev.org/media/ietf69-newcomers-tutorial.rm
>>>> http://www.isocdev.org/media/ietf69-newcomers-tutorial-audio.rm

Let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Kind Regards,
Mirjam

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team