Subject: [edu-team] WG Chairs Training: Operability and Manageability

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:38:10 -0400

[Resending to what I hope is Loa's actual address.  Please respond to  
this version, not the previous one.]

Hi Dave and Loa,

The EDU Team is putting together a WG Chairs Training lunch on the  
topic of Operability and Manageability of IETF Protocols, and I've  
attached a draft of our summary and agenda.

Dan suggested that the two of you might be good folks to recruit for  
the panel discussion.  Would you be available during the Wednesday  
lunch slot of IETF 70 in Vancouver, and would you be willing to  
participate?  You'd be expected to comment on the topic for 3-5  
minutes (no slides required) and then to take part in a round table  
discussion/Q & A session.

If possible, it would be good to get an answer in the next few days,  
so that I can get a notice out to the WG chairs regarding what we  
have planned.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team