Subject: [edu-team] Philadelphia presentations

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:44:52 +0200

hi,

i noticed that the presentations for this ietf were not put in the  
proceedings. so please send them to me.

please send me the power point files, or pdfs, so that i can add them  
to the wiki.

also, i am finding fewer in my laptop then i expected - i forgot that  
i went through a rather catastrophic disk crash about a year back - i  
may have some backed up at home, but i am not home and won't get there  
for a bit.

so i will search the proceedings for what i can find, but if people  
would send me any of the presentations they still have, that would be  
a start.   especially for the last year when i wasn't paying  
attention.  i think i will have rather good luck before that from the  
proceedings as i was rather diligent for a while putting them all both  
on the edu site and the proceedings.

please one presentation per email - pointers to where i can pll them  
are also good.

thanks

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Alice Hagens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:46:17 -0700

Avri,

RFC Editor Tutorial (IETF 71):
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-editor/tutorial71.pdf

Document Lifecycle (IETF 70):
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-editor/lifecycle.pdf

Alice
for the RFC Editor