Subject: [edu-team] WG Chairs Training

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:29:29 -0500

We really need to nail down a topic for the WG chairs session in SF...

We have Ed J. lined up to do a session on the IPR situation.  We  
should also expect some questions and/or grousing on that subject.

What else would be good for WG chairs?

Margaret

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:01:06 +1300

On 2009-02-27 08:29, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
> We have Ed J. lined up to do a session on the IPR situation.  We should
> also expect some questions and/or grousing on that subject.
> 

After that, a shot of Scotch, I would think.

Why not stick to the theme and have Scott Brim do a quick refresher
on RFC3669 (dealing with patent disclosures)? It's often a puzzle
for chairs.

    Brian