Subject: [edu-team] Anaheim logistics; and the EDU wiki

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:22:01 +1300

1. Are we attempting an EDU team get-together in Anaheim?
This is ridiculously late to schedule anything (my only free
lunch is Monday).

2. Who has edit access to the EDU wiki???

I have a login on the server, but it doesn't offer me edit
access, so I can't help with the wiki in odd moments. But the
tutorial files haven't been uploaded since IETF74. FAIL! as
they say ;-)

I think we should also upload the WG Chair training slides too.
I'd be glad to add a page for that, if someone gives me access.

-- 
Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:56:14 +0100

Hi Brian,

I hope Margaret can respond to this. She has been managing the wiki so 
far. I don't think I have access myself. Sorry :-/

Mirjam