Subject: [edu-team] xml2rfc tutorial

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:06:11 -0400

Where can I found a recent version of a tutorial? Looking at the edu
web site, 2 recent meeetings (IETF 75-76) are empty (nothing posted),
and the Dublin IETF lists an xml2rfc session, but there are no slides.

What is the recommended starting point for someone who wants to use
xml2rfc for the first time?

Thomas

---

From: Alice Hagens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:58:58 -0400

Hi Thomas,

Slides from the most recent intro to xml2rfc tutorial are here:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-editor/intro_xml2rfc.pdf

As a starting point I'd recommend (perhaps self-centeredly):
http://xml.resource.org/xml2rfcFAQ.html
particularly http://xml.resource.org/xml2rfcFAQ.html#anchor7

Thanks,
Alice
(for the RFC Editor)

On May 12, 2010, at 3:06 PM, Thomas Narten wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>