Subject: [edu-team] Prague WG Chairs Training

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:55:41 -0500

In January, we expect to receive delivery of the Datatracker
enhancements to support WG chairs.  There will be some deployment
details to sort out, but it will be operational before Prague.  I'd like
to dedicate a significant portion of the Wednesday lunch-time training
to this new capability.  Some WG Chairs will be asked to be testers of
the software, and I hope they will share their experience.

Russ

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:54:48 +1300

Russ,

Would this need enough time to justify a special Sunday tutorial?

Regards
   Brian

On 2010-12-03 05:55, Russ Housley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:05:57 -0500

Sounds good, Russ!  Who has been our point person for these changes?   
Could we get them to present/demo them?

Margaret