Subject: [edu-team] newbee @ Prague

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:01:43 -0500 (EST)

my flight is supposed to land at 11:45 sunday monring - I should make it
to the venue just in time if everything clicks - but maybe someone should 
be on standby in case of hickup

I'm updating the slides now - done in the next few days

Scott

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:23:31 +1300

I should be there on Saturday, but since I have a stopover in
Dubai and there seem to be political disturbances in other
parts of the Middle East, there's a small chance I won't arrive
on time. Apart from that, I can do it if necessary.

Regards
   Brian

On 2011-02-19 10:01, Scott O. Bradner wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>