Subject: [edu-team] New edu pages

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:02:12 +0200

Hi all,

As mentioned earlier, I worked with Stephanie McCammon to update the Edu 
pages on the IETF site. They are now located here:

http://www.ietf.org/edu/

Let me know if you have any comments or corrections.

We still have the wiki which we can use to archive all presentations. 
The most recent slides however will now always be available via the main 
IETF site. This will hopefully make it easier for participants to find 
the relevant information.

Cheers,
Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:11:07 +0100

> Let me know if you have any comments or corrections.

Looks good, but there should be a link to the wiki there too.

    Brian

> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:28:52 +0200

Thanks, Brian. I'll ask Stephanie to add a pointer to the wiki.

Mirjam

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:34:10 +0200

Hi Brian,

I just looked at this again. Wouldn't it be better if we remove 
everything from the wiki except the list of tutorials sorted by IETF 
meeting? The other information has been updated and is now better 
presented on the new pages, I think.

Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:36:43 +0100

Yes, that would make sense I think. And put a link back to
http://www.ietf.org/edu/ in the wiki home page, too.

Could you also ask Stephanie to make a sweep across the site
looking for all other pointers to the wiki and switching them
to http://www.ietf.org/edu/ ?

For example, there's one in http://www.ietf.org/content.html

Regards
   Brian

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:03:17 +0200

Done.

Mirjam