Subject: [edu-team] Edu TEam Meeting at IETF 89

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:00:12 +0100

Hi all,

This might come a little late, but I thought the meeting we had in 
Vancouver was very productive, so I was wondering if we should try to 
get together in London, decide about tutorials for the next couple of 
IETF and discuss any other activities the Edu Team might want to be 
involved in (e.g. the English language course/mentoring).

I set up a doodle poll: http://doodle.com/khhti9u54f58xfqb

Lunch slots are difficult to find, I hope one of the slots work for 
everyone. Alternatively we could meet for Breakfast?

Cheers,
Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:06:42 +1300

Hi Mirjam,

Judging by the first 3 participants, the Doodle options aren't
too good. Could you add the breakfast slots?

Regards
   Brian

On 26/02/2014 00:00, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:56:00 +0100

> too good. Could you add the breakfast slots?

Done.
Brian, Scott, could you please check the doodle again.

Mirjam

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:03:57 +0100

Hi all,

So far only Alice, Brian and Scott filled in the doodle. Aren't others 
no available?

At the moment, it looks like the Tuesday morning breakfast slot looks 
most promising. If we agree to meet then, I'll ask the secretariat if we 
could have a separate room.

Cheers,
Mirjam