Subject: Re: [edu-team] Knowledge and suggestions

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:15:20 +1300

Took this to the EDU team list.

John, I haven't been tracking every twist of this thread, but:

On 27/02/2014 03:52, John C Klensin wrote:
> 
> --On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 09:13 -0500 Thomas Narten
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> I've advocated making the mailing list or its archives
>>> available on a read-only basis to the broader community and/or
>>> broadcasting the training sessions on an informational,
>>> listen-only, basis. 

Does this mean the WG Chair lunches?

Obviously they are not secret, but they are pretty informal
and often last-minute. I'm not sure that streaming them or
recording a video would be very effective.

There is a record, of sorts, at
https://www.ietf.org/edu/wg-and-bof-chair-presentations.html

    Brian

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:21:06 +1300

Brian