Subject: [edu-team] WG Leadership at IETF 91

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:20:16 +0200

Hi Margaret,

I briefly asked you in London if you would be willing to give the WG
Leadership tutorial again at IETF 90 in Toronto. However, you might have
seen that we already have a full list of tutorials for IETF 90. So, we
would like to postpone WG Leadership until IETF 91. Would that work for you?

We would also like to use that time to review the slides and possible
add some new topics that came up in the meantime.

Regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:21:28 +0200

Hi Margaret,

Regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:23:57 -0400

Okay, that all sounds fine.

Margaret