Subject: [edu-team] Fwd: Sunday YANG doctors workshop: "YANG Advice and Editing, Session"

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:38:21 +0200

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Sunday YANG doctors workshop: "YANG Advice and Editing,Session"
Date: 	Fri, 09 May 2014 13:02:31 -0500
From: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: 	YANG Doctors <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

As discussed during the last IETF, we wanted to propose a workshop on
Sunday on "YANG Advice and Editing Session"
Here is the proposed advertisement:

    "YANG Advice and Editing Session":
    At the IETF and in the industry in general, we observe a growing
    interest for configuration management with YANG modules.
    On Sunday afternoon, the YANG doctors will be available to provide
    advice on your YANG models.
    This session is not a tutorial on how to design YANG models and use
    NETCONF, but a place to get feedback on your data modeling
    questions, language usage questions, tools to use, etc...
    An introduction on the pyang tool for YANG module validation will be
    provided.
    Please come up with your existing YANG modules for this "free YANG
    consulting" session.
    Participation advance notice is welcome.

Feel free to improve the text.
Mirjam, from the EDU team, is waiting for this description.

Also, please confirm your participation as YANG doctors.

Regards, Benoit