Subject: [edu-team] Meeting in Dallas

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:50:45 +0100

Hi,

Do you want to meet again at the IETF in Dallas to discuss tutorials for
the upcoming two IETFs and any other topics (new members?).

Unfortunately I won't be there myself (I hope to see you all again in
Prague), but I assume many of you will be there. Stephanie offered to
help organise it.

Thursday morning worked for most people last time.

Kind regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:15:18 +1300

Yes, I believe we should meet. I wonder if we have any chance of getting
some time with Jari, because I believe there are important issues to discuss
beyond just the planning of tutorials.

Thursday breakfast would be fine for me.

Regards
   Brian

On 27/02/2015 21:50, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>

---

From: "Scott O. Bradner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:21:08 -0500

wfm

> On Feb 27, 2015, at 2:15 PM, Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]> wrote:
>