Subject: Re: [edu-team] Internet Area Overview for IETF 94 in Yokohama

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:27:22 +0200

Hi Suresh,

Thanks again for agreeing to prepare the INT Area overview for IETF 94.
You said you would like to team up with another speaker and we certainly
encourage that.

You also said you would prefer to do this at the 15:00 slot (so it
doesn't clash with the newcomers tutorial) and maybe restrict it to an
hour so that people can attend the newcomers reception.

Please send the draft slides to the Edu Team in time before the Yokohama
meeting so we can review them.

Oh, and we will need a short description for the web site. Something like:

This session will provide an overview of the work and activities in the
Internet (INT) Area of the IETF. The purpose of the tutorial is to
describe the history and purpose of the Internet Area as well as to
provide an overview of the current work in the area. It will show how
the various working groups relate to each other and to working groups in
other areas. Finally, the session will consider how related work in
other areas can access and benefit from the expertise available in the
Internet Area.

Let us know if you have any questions at this point.

Mirjam

On 21/7/15 14:12, Suresh Krishnan wrote:
> Hi Mirjam,
>    Yes. I am willing to do this. Let me know when you are available to 
> talk.
> 
> Thanks
> Suresh
> 
> On 07/21/2015 04:26 AM, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:
>> Hi Suresh,
>>
>> I believe Brian Carpenter approached you about this earlier and you
>> agreed to prepare an overview of the Internet area for Yokohama
>> (possibly together with a second speaker?)
>>
>> Can you please let me know if you are still willing to do this. Maybe we
>> can briefly chat about it here in Prague.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mirjam
>>
>