Subject: [edu-team] CBOR tutorial production quality

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 08:09:05 +1300

Hi,

This is no surprise to me: I don't think that the CBOR tutorial is going
to be good enough as a video to promote as "product". That's in no way
a criticism of the presenter or of Meetecho. The content is fine, but it
would need to be re-recorded straight to camera using appropriate tools
(like AMS or Harvard are using).

Regards
   Brian

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 10:19:43 +0100

Hi Brian,

If you think it's worthwhile, I am pretty sure Meetecho would be happy
to meet with Carsten to record it - just like they did with Kathleen and
the MILE WG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96hjfQ2t50

Regards,
Mirjam

On 3/11/15 20:09, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>