Subject: [edu-team] Newcomers

From: Michael StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 20:01:46 -0500

Hi -

I met with Alissa and Karen during the IETF and it became clear that 
Karen wants to go off in some different directions with the Newcomer's 
program.  After thinking about it for a week or so, I think the best way 
for me to support this is to give Karen a clean slate to write on.  All 
of this is sort of a long way of saying that Singapore was my last 
Newcomer's Tutorial.

I've enjoyed working with all of you and I wish you nothing but success 
going forward.

Feel free to drop me a note if you want copies of my last briefing decks 
or if I can be of any help otherwise.

Take care - Mike

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 05:41:51 +0000

Hi Mike,

Thank you for all of your efforts on the Newcomer’s Tutorial and the experimental webinar you supported in advance of IETF 100. I am sorry to hear that you won’t be continuing as part of the team going forward as that was not our intention. I enjoyed working with you as well, and I deeply appreciated your commitment to the effort. I wish you all the best. 

Thanks again,
Karen

> On Nov 26, 2017, at 8:01 PM, Michael StJohns <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi -
> 
> I met with Alissa and Karen during the IETF and it became clear that Karen wants to go off in some different directions with the Newcomer's program.  After thinking about it for a week or so, I think the best way for me to support this is to give Karen a clean slate to write on.  All of this is sort of a long way of saying that Singapore was my last Newcomer's Tutorial.
> 
> I've enjoyed working with all of you and I wish you nothing but success going forward.
> 
> Feel free to drop me a note if you want copies of my last briefing decks or if I can be of any help otherwise.
> 
> Take care - Mike
> 
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team