Subject: [eman] Webex and jabber

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:16:19 +0800

Dear all,

All instructions on how to use jabber can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/jabber/

For webex, that would be good if someone in the audience could share the 
presentations for the people remote.
The webex invite is:

Topic:EMAN WG

Date:Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time:9:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)

Meeting Number:966 849 110

Meeting Password:(This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------

To join the online meeting (Now from the Apple iPhone ® too!)

-------------------------------------------------------

1.Go to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=148485382&UID=-1&RT=MiM0 
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=148485382&UID=-1&RT=MiM0>

2.If requested, enter your name and email address.

3.If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting 
does not require a password.)

4.Click "Join".

5.Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Note: You can view more information about the meeting at 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=148485382&UID=-1&RT=MiM0 
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=148485382&UID=-1&RT=MiM0>.

-------------------------------------------------------

  For assistance

-------------------------------------------------------

1.Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

2.On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

1-510-492-4081

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going 
tohttps://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx

http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Regards, Benoit.