Subject: [Emu] I-D ACTION:draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The EAP TLS Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. Simon, B. Aboba
	Filename	: draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-10.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2007-6-27
	
The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), defined in RFC 3748,
   provides support for multiple authentication methods.  Transport
   Level Security (TLS) provides for mutual authentication, integrity-
   protected ciphersuite negotiation and key exchange between two
   endpoints.  This document defines EAP-TLS, which includes support for
   certificate-based mutual authentication and key derivation.

   This document obsoletes RFC 2716.  A summary of the changes between
   this document and RFC 2716 is available in Appendix A.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu