Subject: [Emu] new co-chairs for emu and msec

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:19:40 -0400

Folks,

Pasi and I are very pleased to announce that two of our co-chair  
vacancies have been filled.

Alan Dekok has agreed to co-chair the EAP Method Update (emu) working  
group with Joe Salowey,
who has been flying solo for some time now.  Brian Weis will be co- 
chairing the Multicast Security
(msec) working group; he is taking over for Ran Canetti.    
Lakshminath Dondeti has agreed to continue
with msec for a bit longer, which we greatly appreciate.  This will  
certainly smooth the transition, and
it gives Pasi and I a bit more time to finalize things with a second  
co-chair for msec.

We are really delighted that Alan and Brian have accepted these  
leadership positions, and are looking
forward to working closely with them in the future.  We also would  
like to thank everyone that threw their
name into the hat.  Pasi and I had the luxury of choosing between  
multiple highly qualified candidates.
It is great to see how many people have the ability and desire to  
contribute in IETF leadership positions.
Finally, we would like to thank everyone in the community that  
submitted nominations.

Please stay tuned for future co-chair announcements for tls and msec.

Thanks,

Tim Polk and Pasi Eronen
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:14:31 -0700

Congratulations to Alan and Brian.  Thanks for taking on these 
responsibilities.

best wishes,
Lakshminath

On 4/25/2008 7:19 AM, Tim Polk wrote:
> who has been flying solo for some time now.  Brian Weis will be 
> co-chairing the Multicast Security
> (msec) working group; he is taking over for Ran Canetti.   Lakshminath 
> Dondeti has agreed to continue
> forward to working closely with them in the future.  We also would like 
> to thank everyone that threw their
> Finally, we would like to thank everyone in the community that submitted 
> nominations.
>

---

From: "GOGWIM, JOEL GODWIN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:44:47 +0100 (WAT)

You are welcome on the chairs and big congratulations while anticipating
your able leadership.

Thank you,
^^Gogwim,Joel.

On Fri, April 25, 2008 3:19 pm, Tim Polk said:
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/saag
>