Subject: [Emu] Last Call: draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk (EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK) Method) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 05:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the EAP Method Update WG (emu) to 
consider the following document:

- 'EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK) Method '
   <draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-03. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-15.txt

Please note that this document has a normative reference to RFC 4634
"US Secure Hash Algorithms (SHA and HMAC-SHA)", which is Informational
since the algorithms were developed by an external body. 

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15387&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu