Subject: [Emu] I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK) Method
	Author(s)       : C. Clancy, H. Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-16.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This Internet Draft defines an Extensible Authentication Protocol
(EAP) method called EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK).  This
method is a lightweight shared-key authentication protocol supporting
mutual authentication and key derivation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: Jouni Malinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:33:16 +0200

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-16.txt

This version adds the following text: "IEEE 802.1X as utilized by IEEE
802.11i". However, IEEE 802.11i (more formally IEEE Std 802.11i-2004)
disappeared when it was merged into the main standard, i.e., this should
now be IEEE Std 802.11-2007 instead of IEEE 802.11i. Neither of these
references were listed in 16.1 or 16.2. Should this be added to 16.2?

-- 
Jouni Malinen                                            PGP id EFC895FA
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:37:40 +0800

> now be IEEE Std 802.11-2007 instead of IEEE 802.11i. 

Yes.

> Neither of these

Yes.