Subject: [Emu] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-02.txt

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:30:35 -0800

I believe the document contains all the changes discussed in the meeting
and on the list.  The document should be ready for working group last
call.  It would help if a few people could review it to make sure it is
complete.  The following link provides to access to diffs and previous
versions:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-02

Thanks,

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Emu] I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for a Tunnel Based EAP Method
	Author(s)       : K. Hoeper, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-02-26

This memo defines the requirements for a tunnel-based Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) Method.  This method will use Transport
Layer Security (TLS) to establish a secure tunnel.  The tunnel will
provide support for password authentication, EAP authentication and the
transport of additional data for other purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 19:01:53 +0100

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-02

  This is a LAST CALL for the Tunnel Requirements document.  It will
last 2 weeks, until Monday, March 23.  Please review the document, and
provide feedback to the list.

  EMU is meeting Wednesday March 25, at 15:00.  If there are no
comments, we will take the opportunity for one last overview of the
document, and then we will submit it for publication.

  Alan DeKok.