Subject: [Emu] FW: I-D Action:draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-02.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 16:04:32 +0900

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 2:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : EAP Method Support for Transporting AAA Payloads
	Author(s)       : C. Clancy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-05-02

This document defines bindings for existing EAP methods to transport
Diameter AVPs, called "AAA payloads".  The primary application is to support
EAP channel bindings, but this could be used for other applications as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.