Subject: [Emu] Bar Bof on Federated Authentication Thursday at 9 PM during IETF week

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:00:33 -0500

Folks, I'm trying to get a room for the federated authentication bar BOF
Thursday March 25 at 9 PM US Pacific time I've requested a room from the
secretariat and Pasi said he would approve the request, so we'll see
what their availability is.

I plan on starting out with a brief presentation on the problem and
solution architecture I'm working with, then we'll open it up to
discussion.  The goal of the discussion will be to determine if there is
sufficient interest to have a BOF at the next IETF and to understand
what steps we need to take between now and then.

For the announcement of the proposal see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/emu/current/msg01363.html
and for our mailing list see
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?LIST=MOONSHOT-COMMUNITY

Thanks for your interest,

Sam Hartman
Painless Security, LLC

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:51:25 +0700

Sam Hartman [[email-masked]] writes:

> discussion.  

Suddenly I'm nostalgic for the days when bar BOFs were impromptu affairs
that sprang up in, well, _bars_ & were of necessity free of PowerPoint
infestation...

The goal of the discussion will be to determine if there is
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Dave Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:03:14 -0500

Sent from my iPhone, wherein trimming posts is a challenge. :-)

On Mar 9, 2010, at 7:51 PM, Glen Zorn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Suddenly I'm nostalgic for the days when bar BOFs were impromptu
> affairs that sprang up in, well, _bars_ & were of necessity free of
> PowerPoint infestation...

And replete with alcohol.  ;-)