Subject: [Emu] I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for a Tunnel Based EAP Method
	Author(s)       : K. Hoeper, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-05-14

This memo defines the requirements for a tunnel-based Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) Method.  This method will use Transport
Layer Security (TLS) to establish a secure tunnel.  The tunnel will
provide support for password authentication, EAP authentication and
the transport of additional data for other purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:33:07 +0200

The current version of the document has addressed all open concerns.
We will therefore be having a last call lasting for two weeks, until
June 4, 2010.

  Please take the time to review the document for any issues.  Reviews
should be posted to the list, and should contain technical and editorial
comments.

  If there are no objections, we will start the publication process.  If
all goes well, the document should be in process by the next IETF meeting.

  Alan DeKok.

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu