Subject: [Emu] Proposed resolution: EMU Issue track #34

From: Hao Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:07:59 -0500

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/emu/trac/ticket/34
Dan proposed text for server unauthenticated provisioning.  This is still in
discussion on the list and has not be incorporated into the the draft.

TEAP draft 01, 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-01

Section 3.2 
Old text:
     "Other ciphersuites MAY be supported.  It is RECOMMENDED in the case
when the inner authentication method provides
   man-in-the-middle protection [Editor's Note: The use of Anonymous
   Cipher Suites is still under discussion on the list]."

New Text:
     "Other ciphersuites MAY be supported.  It is REQUIRED that anonymous
      ciphersuites such as TLS_DH_anon_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA only be used
      in the case when the inner authentication method provides mutual
authentication, key generation, and resistance to
     to man-in-the-middle and dictionary attack."

Suggest to leave the Server Unauthenticated Provisioning Mode to another
document.