Subject: Re: [Emu] WGLC for draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-01

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 08:25:08 +0000

The working group last call (WGLC) for this document has ended without 
any objections. I ran the document through the id-nits tool and noticed 
the following issues:

- Obsolete normative reference: RFC 5296 (Obsoleted by RFC 6696)

- rfc5448bis-04.txt is in the reference list but not cited in text. I 
recommend to move the text about rfc5448bis from the abstract to the 
introduction and cite the document there. Please also update the 
reference to the latest version: draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-06.

Also, for PEAP, the current text says: 'A different derivation is 
defined for TLS 1.3'. Can you add a reference to 
draft-dekok-emu-tls-eap-types-00 here?

@Alan:

Please submit a new version and we will send this forward to the IESG. 
To expedite the process, let me already ask the following :

Can you confirm if all appropriate IPR disclosures required for full 
conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been 
filed for draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id?

--Mohit

On 11/26/19 3:08 PM, Mohit Sethi M wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This email initiates the working group last call (WGLC) for
> draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id
> (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-01).0
>
> If you have any remaining concerns or issues, please comment on the
> mailing list before the WGLC expires on December 10, 2019.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe and Mohit
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu