Subject: [Emu] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-emu-05-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 02:09:38 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-emu-05-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-emu/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it would be more use to set milestones for when some work is supposed
be finished (send to IESG for publication) rather than when it's supposed to
start (WG adoption).

---

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:05:40 +0000

Hi Mirja!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: iesg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Mirja Kühlewind via
> Datatracker
> Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 5:10 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-emu-05-02: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> 
> I think it would be more use to set milestones for when some work is
> supposed be finished (send to IESG for publication) rather than when it's
> supposed to start (WG adoption).

Ack.  We'll iterate in the WG to identify target completion dates.

Roman