Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 06:56:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Large Certificates and Long Certificate Chains in TLS-based EAP Methods
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          John Mattsson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   EAP-TLS and other TLS-based EAP methods are widely deployed and used
   for network access authentication.  Large certificates and long
   certificate chains combined with authenticators that drop an EAP
   session after only 40 - 50 round-trips is a major deployment problem.
   This memo looks at the this problem in detail and describes the
   potential solutions available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 10:04:31 -0500

>        Title           : Handling Large Certificates and Long Certificate Chains in TLS-based EAP Methods

  This addresses all of my concerns, thanks.

  Alan DeKok.

---

From: Mohit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 17:10:18 +0200

I just sent an email explaining the updates.

You are lightening fast with your reviews and feedback. :)

--Mohit

On 3/5/20 5:04 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu