Subject: [Emu] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 05:08:39 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan,

Thank you for the work put into this document. The short document is easy to
read and I am trusting the security AD for the security aspects.

Just wondering why there is no -03 ;-) and suggest to update errata 5011 (that
is still open)

Regards

-éric