Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 01:41:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3
        Authors         : John Preuß Mattsson
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-10.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-06-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3 while
   remaining backwards compatible with existing implementations of EAP-
   TLS.  TLS 1.3 provides significantly improved security, privacy, and
   reduced latency when compared to earlier versions of TLS.  EAP-TLS
   with TLS 1.3 further improves security and privacy by mandating use
   of privacy and revocation checking.  This document also provides
   guidance on authorization and resumption for EAP-TLS in general
   (regardless of the underlying TLS version used).  This document
   updates RFC 5216.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/