Subject: [Emu] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 03:08:16 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Warren, this document a long way outside of my area of expertise.

However, having said that, I found the document easy to read and follow, and
believe that this represents useful work, so thank you.

Regards,
Rob