Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 04:46:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EAP Session-Id Derivation for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, and PEAP
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   RFC 5247 is updated to define and clarity EAP Session-Id derivation
   for multiple EAP methods.  The derivation of Session-Id was not given
   for EAP-SIM or EAP-AKA when using the fast reconnect exchange instead
   of full authentication.  The derivation of Session-Id for full
   authentication is clarified for both EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.  The
   deriviation of Session-Id for PEAP is also given.  The definition for
   PEAP follows the definition for other TLS-based EAP methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/