Subject: [Emu] Preparations for Friday

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:10:29 +0000

Dear all,

Instead of the usual 120 minutes, we have a 50 minute session for EMU @ 
IETF 108 on Friday, July 31st. Here is our current agenda for the meeting:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-108-emu/

As you notice, the agenda is rather packed. There is no possibility to 
extend the duration of the session and we intend to make a hard stop 
after 50 minutes.

Therefore, we strongly recommend all of you to familiarize yourself with 
meetecho: 
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-participant-guide/. This 
will hopefully ensure that we don't have any teething issues on Friday. 
Some of the meetecho controls are not obvious:

- Enter video queue != Enter audio queue. You have to request both if 
you want to share both audio and video.
- Instead of mute/unmute, the tool uses send audio/stop audio.

You can also use the meetecho test environment here: 
https://gce.conf.meetecho.com/conference/?group=prova.

We also encourage you to read the drafts (and related mailing list 
discussions) before Friday.

Joe and Mohit

---

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 21:09:30 -0700

We will also need a note taker.  If you are willing to take minutes, please
contact the chairs.

Link for notes (CodiMD)
    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-emu
Link to attend session (requires registration)
   https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf108/?group=emu&short=&item=1

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 2:10 AM Mohit Sethi M <mohit.m.sethi=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu
>