Subject: [Emu] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 04:16:19 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this document.  I found it informative, easy to read, and
enlightening on a problem that I wasn't aware of.

I agree with Barry comment that it would be useful to talk about whether this
should be a BCP or Informational.

Regards,
Rob