Subject: [Emu] EMU at IETF 109

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 21:56:47 -0800

If you are presenting at IETF 109 tomorrow please send your slides to the
chairs.

Friday, November 20, 2020 12:00 - 14:00 (+07)

Agenda <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials/agenda-109-emu>
Meeting Information

   1.

   Participants Guide
   <https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/109/session-participant-guide/>

   https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/109/session-participant-guide/
   2.

   Meetecho Link
   <https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/?group=emu&short=&item=1>

   https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/?group=emu&short=&item=1
   3.

   CodiMD Link <https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-109-emu>

   https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-109-emu
   4.

   Audio Link <http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/emu/1.m3u>

   http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/emu/1.m3u
   5.

   Jabber

   xmpp:[email-masked]?join