Subject: [Emu] Agenda Items for virtual IETF 109

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 21:33:58 -0800

At the virtual IETF 100 meeting, we will have a 2 hour session on
Friday, November 20, between 12:00 - 14:00 UTC.

Please send the chairs ([email-masked]) requests for presentation
slots.

Don't forget to include the title of your presentation, related drafts,
and the approximate amount of time needed.  We will be giving priority
to items we ran out of time for at IETF 108 and to working group
items.

Joe and Mohit

---

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 05:40:49 +0000

I think our slot is scheduled for 05:00 - 07:00 UTC. The times shown on the agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda are in UTC + 7.

--Mohit

On 11/4/20 7:33 AM, Joseph Salowey wrote:

---

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:08:38 -0800

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 9:40 PM Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I think our slot is scheduled for 05:00 - 07:00 UTC. The times shown on
> the agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda are in UTC +
> 7.
>
> [Joe] Yes that is correct, sorry for the confusion.