Subject: [Emu] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 12:17:08 -0800

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the intention of the Appendix to provide additional formal updates to
rfc5216?  That is what it looks like to me, but there's no reference to it from
the main text.  Please either reference the Appendix when talking about some of
the other updates (if appropriate) or specifically include the text somewhere
more prominent.