Subject: [Emu] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eap-noob-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:16:48 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-emu-eap-noob-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-noob/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the effort on this.

Due to lack of time I had to do a quick review and I didn't find any transport
related issues.

However, I do think more guidance need to be added for creating IANA registries
and only referring to RFC8126 is not enough.