Subject: [Emu] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 05:08:10 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for working on this specification. This is certainly an important
improvement.

I will have to acknowledge the observations form other reviewers about the diff
style updates in the specifications and the potential consequences of that.
However, I believe the working group have considered other alternatives and
made a decision that suits better for the purpose.

I also support Francesca's observation about appendix A. It would be good be
clear about the reference updates.

One nit - both Wi-Fi and WiFi are used in this document. I would suggest to
stick with Wi-Fi.

---

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:37:07 +0000

Hi Zahed,

Thanks for reviewing. Answers in-line.

--Mohit

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13/
John has updated Appendix A: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-21#appendix-A,
> One nit - both Wi-Fi and WiFi are used in this document. I would suggest to
Fixed.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 18:13:34 +0000

Thanks Mohit and Jhon for addressing my comments.

BR
Zahed

On 2021-10-20, 14:37, "Mohit Sethi M" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi Zahed,

    --Mohit

    Fixed.