Subject: [Entmib] Consensus Check

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:42:00 -0500

Hi All,

We discussed some things in SLC, and I want to run our decisions
by the mailing list to make sure that we have consensus...

(1) We don't have enough implementations of the entLogicalTable
     to move it to DS now.  At the meeting, we agreed to wait for
     more implementations, instead of advancing the MIB without
     the logical table.

(2) We agreed that the WG should undertake new work to develop
     a Sensor Entity MIB.  We have requested a charter update
     from our AD.  No problems are expected, since our AD 
     suggested that we take on this item in the first place.

(3) We agreed that the strawman Sensor Entity MIB written by
     Andy Bierman, KC Norseth and Dan Romascanu represents a
     good starting point for our new work.  And, we agreed to
     accept their draft as a WG work item.

If you couldn't make the meeting but have strong thoughts on
any of these topics, please let us know.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib