Subject: RE: [Entmib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-entmib-state-07.txt

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:15:06 -0500

Hi Sharon,

At 6:04 PM +0100 1/31/05, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:
>WG chair may want to take some time to review and fill out
>the evaluation input to AD as well.

I believe that the WG is ready to send this document to the IESG, but 
as Bert mentioned, I need to fill out a submission form for both the 
Entity MIB and the Entity State MIB before they can advance.  The 
first question is something like "Has the WG chair personally 
reviewed these documents and determined that they pass all of the I-D 
Guidelines?", so I'm working through that process.  I haven't written 
many MIBs and I'm not a MIB doctor, so checking all of the nits is a 
bit of a timely process for me.

After I officially submit the documents and the questionnaires, the 
documents will get reviewed by Bert, followed by a two week IETF Last 
Call, followed by an IESG review.  It is typically for this process 
to take several weeks.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib