Subject: Congratulations: You have won (Onneksi olkoon: Voitit)

From: Microsoft Promotion Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:34:47 +0200

Congratulations: You have won (Onneksi olkoon: Voitit)

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the
13th April March 2010,your e-mail address,attached to winning
numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the Tenth
lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer
ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of our
International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our prominent
MS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use
of the internet. You are advised to contact the claims
processor with the details below via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Ivan Nickerson
EMAIL: [email-masked]

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO

CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:...

5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
IRENA KLARIC.

__________________________________________________

Onneksi olkoon - Voitit

MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM on ilo ilmoittaa, että
jälkeen suoritetusta PROMO KIINNITTÄÄ pidettiin
13 huhtikuu maaliskuuta 2010 your e-mail osoite, liitteenä voittaa
numerot: (11) (80) (12) (96) (09) (43) voitti kymmenennen
arpajaisten luokkaan.

Olette siis hyväksytty väittää kokonaismäärä
£ 250,000,00 puntaa käteisenä hyvitetään REF
NO: MICRO-L/2009-END10.

Kaikki osallistujat valittiin kautta Microsoft tietokone
äänestyksessä järjestelmä peräisin 167000 nimet, koska osa
Kansainvälinen "E-mail" Promotion ohjelma meidän näkyvä
MS-Word käyttäjille kaikkialla maailmassa ja jatkuvaan käyttöön
Internetissä. Sinun kannattaa ottaa yhteyttä saatavien
prosessori alla olevat tiedot välityksellä hänen e-mail osoite:

Nimi: Ivan Nickerson
SÄHKÖPOSTI: [email-masked]

HUOM OLET lähettää seuraavat tiedot

Ota käyttöön PALKINTO:
1.Full Nimi: ... 2.Address: ... 3.Phone: ... 4.Country: ...

5.Sex/Gender: ...

Ystävällisin terveisin,
IRENA KLARIC.