Subject: Become extra-stiff down there

From: "Rowena Vargas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:18:58 -0400

&nbsp;

        

        
          About this mailing: You are 
            receiving this e-mail because you subscribed to MSN Featured Offers. 
            Microsoft respects your privacy. If you do not wish to receive this 
            MSN Featured Offers e-mail, please click the "Unsubscribe" link 
            below. This will not unsubscribe you from e-mail communications from 
            third-party advertisers that may appear in MSN Feature Offers. This 
            shall not constitute an offer by MSN. MSN shall not be responsible 
            or liable for the advertisers' content nor any of the goods or 
            service advertised. Prices and item availability subject to change 
            without notice.  2009 Microsoft | Unsubscribe | More Newsletters | Privacy Microsoft 
            Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 

                    

                        This message was sent from iContact to 
                        [email-masked].
                        It was sent from: iContact AutoResponder, 2635 
                        Meridian Pkwy Suite 200, Durham, NC 27713.
                        You can modify/update your subscription via the 
                        link below. 

          View this 
            message in the iContact Community:  View message  Comment on this message  Receive as RSS