Subject: MESSAGE: Notification Code BC1G43TRJ...Trojan Horse KRETTGI887Y..

From: "EMAIL/WEBMAIL PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 03:52:29 -0300

MESSAGE: Notification Code BC1G43TRJ...Trojan Horse KRETTGI887Y..

DEAR SUBSCRIBER,

IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE THAT WE ANNOUNCE TO YOU THE RE-ACTIVATION OF ALL 
EMAIL/WEBMAIL CLIENT, WE ARE UPGRADING ALL EMAILS/WEBMAIL ON THIS DOMAIN, 
THIS WILL INCLUDE; 

*INCREASING STORAGE SPACE
*FACIAL DESIGN, AND 
*SPAM PROTECTION.

YOU ARE BY THIS NOTICE ADVISED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING  INFORMATION TO THE 
PROGRAMMER WITHIN FOURTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS FOR YOUR EMAIL/WEBMAIL ACCOUNT 
TO BE UPDATED BY THE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR;

COMPLETE NAME:
USERNAME/ID:
PASSWORD:
DATE OF BIRTH:

WE SHALL COMMENCE THE UPDATING/UPGRADING OF YOUR DOMAIN ACCOUNT ONCE WE
RECEIVE THESE INFORMATION AND THE PROGRAMMER WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 
TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS ONCE IT IS DONE. ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE 
FORWARDED TO: [email-masked]

YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY/PRIVACY WILL BE HIGHLY RESPECTED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR 
MAXIMUM CORPORATION. 

REGARDS,
PROGRAM MANAGER

System Account Administrator,Services Admin. Internet Support - FAQ Privacy | 
Legal | Report Abuse 
| Support © Copyright 2010