Subject: Fedex Parcel Number: EG2272-NG

From: "Engr Christopher Yawijah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:54:16 +0200 (EET)

Compliment of the Season,
I want to inform you that I have deposited a Confirmable Bank Draft of
$400,000,00 USD United state dollars to the Fedex Delivery services here
in West Africa.I have waited enough to hear from you so that your funds
will be transferred through CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) here,but because
of the late response I decided to deposit the Bank Draft with the fedex
delivery services with your previous information.

I have paid to them their delivery charges & insurance coverage fee, the
only fee to be paid again is their security safe keeping fee of 120 Euro
only.I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when
you will contact them so as avoid increase in the safe keeping fee.I will
be travelling to Australia to see my sick father and I will not come back
till feb 10 2011,Therefore I will advise you to contact the fedex shipment
officer with this contact information given below so as to avoid increase
in the security safe keeping fee.

Please be informed that the Bank Draft was packaged inside a magazine
where nobody will notice the content and i told the shipment officer
Mr.Philip Johnson,that, it is just an ordinary African magazine and this
is basically to avoid over billing.

Below is the shipment officer's contact information including his email
address with the parcel reference number.You are required to indicate your
parcel number as given below so that fedex delivery services can respond
to you promptly.

Dispatch Officer:Mr Philip Johnson
E-mail:[email-masked]
Tel:++2348030844999
Shipment Code:FDS/OWN/4356
Parcel Number: EG2272-NG

To ensure conformity with their records you are required to re-confirm
your contact information as stated below to Fedex again.

Full name......................
Home address..........
Country....................
Telphone...............

Please make sure the information is completely filled as they have
promised that once they confirm your payment,they will deliver your parcel
within 2 to 3 working days.

Thanks.
Engr Christopher yawijah