Subject: DATABASE WARNING! UPGRADE YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT

From: "DATABASE WEBMAIL UPGRADE TEAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 16:16:13 +0700 (WIT)

Your mailbox has exceeded its limit; your webmail is currently running
99.7% of its Quota limit of 100%. You cannot send or receive email
properly until you have updated your webmail account. To update your
webmail account, click on the link below and paste in your browser to
request for upgrade.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVjTUJfSDRQQmpWQU1FSXNOMVoxX2c6MQ

Fill in your password in the space provided (********)You are required to
reply to this e-mail within the next 48 hours.

Failure to get back to us, your e-mail account will be
de-activated from our database.

Full Name:
Domain\user name:
Password:

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you; we tend
to serve you better.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Webmail Update Team.