Subject: [ESDS] Draft Problem Statement 03

From: Ali Rezafard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:08:01 -0500

Dear ESDS members,

The new problem statement draft is ready. The new version incorporates  
comments and suggestions from list. The Discovery concepts and  
terminology are updated to be more generic, so that ESDS would be  
applicable to the broader set of problem domains that need Discovery  
Services.

The new terminology refers to Supply chain as Community. Members of  
this community are Organizations, also known as Partners. Suggestions  
for better suited and application-neutral terminology are solicited.  
Please refer to section 1.3 of the draft for the complete listing of  
terminologies.

Please share your comments and feedback on the new draft with us. To  
better organize our comments, it's been suggested to start a new  
conversation thread (email subject line) for each topic of discussion.

Best Regards,

Ali

_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds