Subject: Re: [ESDS] FW: Draft Problem Statement 03

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:23:05 -0500

Steve:

No we are not; but would love to be involved.

Thanks,

Jeff Tew

"Georgevitch, Steve" <[email-masked]> 
11/05/2008 03:18 PM

To
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Gay Whitney" 
<[email-masked]>, "Clark, Denton" <[email-masked]>
Subject
FW: [ESDS] Draft Problem Statement 03

Paul/Jeff/Rajiv/et al:

Are you guys members of the IETF ESDS community?  I believe this is
valuable from the perspective of moving forward with a framework for
non-computing networkable objects that I've discussed with each of you
before.  We met with Ali in Chicago last month and have been working
towards collaborating across the heavy industrial sector (John Deere,
GM, Ford, DoD, Boeing, Lockheed-Martin) as this seems more relevant to
our line of business than to the commercial sector and is also aligned
with EPC Global.

Let me know your thoughts regarding interest level in this type of
activity.

Stevfe

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Rezafard [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ESDS] Draft Problem Statement 03

Dear ESDS members,

The new problem statement draft is ready. The new version incorporates 
comments and suggestions from list. The Discovery concepts and 
terminology are updated to be more generic, so that ESDS would be 
applicable to the broader set of problem domains that need Discovery 
Services.

The new terminology refers to Supply chain as Community. Members of 
this community are Organizations, also known as Partners. Suggestions 
for better suited and application-neutral terminology are solicited. 
Please refer to section 1.3 of the draft for the complete listing of 
terminologies.

Please share your comments and feedback on the new draft with us. To 
better organize our comments, it's been suggested to start a new 
conversation thread (email subject line) for each topic of discussion.

Best Regards,

Ali

_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds

---

From: "Georgevitch, Steve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:18:13 -0600

Paul/Jeff/Rajiv/et al:

Stevfe

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Rezafard [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ESDS] Draft Problem Statement 03

Dear ESDS members,

Best Regards,

Ali