Subject: [EToSat] QUIC over satellite literature overview

From: Joerg Deutschmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 17:54:28 +0200

Dear all,

Sebastian Endres, who is working on his master's thesis on QUIC over 
satellite, has put together a literature overview related to that topic. 
We thought this might be of interest for this group and he created a 
pull request:
https://github.com/NicoKos/QUIC_HIGH_BDP/pull/140

We will keep it up to date at least until Sebastian has finished his 
thesis. Any feedback and pointers to work not yet mentioned is highly 
appreciated.

Best regards,
Joerg

-- 
Computer Science, Chair for Computer Networks and Communication Systems
Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Martensstr. 3, D-91058 Erlangen, Germany
e-mail: [email-masked]
phone (homeoffice): +49-981-71386896

---

From: Kuhn Nicolas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 23:10:11 +0000

Hello, 

Thank you !  This is very usefull ! 
I merged the PR. 

Cheers, 

Nicolas

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Joerg Deutschmann <[email-masked]> 
Envoyé : jeudi 29 juillet 2021 17:54
À : [email-masked]
Cc : Kuhn Nicolas <[email-masked]>; Sebastian Endres <[email-masked]>
Objet : QUIC over satellite literature overview

Dear all,

Sebastian Endres, who is working on his master's thesis on QUIC over satellite, has put together a literature overview related to that topic. 
We thought this might be of interest for this group and he created a pull request:
https://github.com/NicoKos/QUIC_HIGH_BDP/pull/140

We will keep it up to date at least until Sebastian has finished his thesis. Any feedback and pointers to work not yet mentioned is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Joerg

--
Computer Science, Chair for Computer Networks and Communication Systems Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg Martensstr. 3, D-91058 Erlangen, Germany
e-mail: [email-masked]
phone (homeoffice): +49-981-71386896