Subject: [EToSat] Call for Presentations: 2nd QUIC and Satellite Open Stakeholder Meeting

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 13:58:29 +0100

This email announces the call for presentations for the 2nd QUIC and 
Satellite Open Stakeholder Meeting, which will held on-line on Thursday 
2nd December 2021. The 2.5 hour workshop will explore topics around 
using QUIC over an Internet path that includes a satellite communication 
(SATCOM) network.

    Topics of Interest

  * Experience with IETF QUIC using Broadband Satellite
  * New Transport Mechanisms for QUIC over Satellite
  * Network-Layer Techniques for Encrypted Traffic (QoS, ECN, AQM)
  * Analysis of Concatenated Transport Paths (e.g. QUIC with Satcom and
    WiFi or Cellular)
  * Operating and Managing Encrypted Satellite Services

The call for  contributions is available here:

    https://erg.abdn.ac.uk/meetings/quick4sat2.html

/This meeting is expected to coordinate contributions that may be made 
to the Internet Engineering Task Force and Internet Research Task Force. 
The following note-well will therefore apply to all contributions at 
this meeting: https://irtf.org/policies/irtf-note-well-2019-11.pdf.
/

This call closes on 15th November, 2021.

Full meeting details will be provided to this list once the programme of 
presenations has been confirmed.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

/
/

//