Subject: [EToSat] 2nd QUIC and Satellite Open Stakeholder Meeting: 2nd December 2021, On-Line

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 11:21:28 +0000

Here is an updated site for the 2nd QUIC and Satellite Open Stakeholder 
Meeting. The 2.5 hour workshop will explore topics around using QUIC 
over an Internet path that includes a satellite network.

https://ti.to/uoaerg/2nd-quic-and-satellite-open-stakeholder-meeting

The call for presentations is still open and will close on 15th 
November, 2021.

    Topics of Interest

  * Experience with IETF QUIC using Broadband Satellite
  * New Transport Mechanisms for QUIC over Satellite
  * Network-Layer Techniques for Encrypted Traffic (QoS, ECN, AQM)
  * Analysis of Concatenated Transport Paths (e.g. QUIC with Satcom and
    WiFi or Cellular)
  * Operating and Managing Encrypted Satellite Services

Full meeting details will be provided on this site and to this list once 
the programme of presentations has been confirmed.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

/
/